Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
Are you looking for a job that keeps you intellectually engaged?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to meet you!
We are an International Innovation Group and research is our central force. We are now seeking for a qualified, self-sufficient, and thorough Researcher, to be focused on Automotive field, for immediate hire.
About the role:
We are looking for enthusiastic, smart and entrepreneurial people, ready to get out of their comfort zone, unlearn and relearn!
As a Researcher you will be a knowledge broker connecting our clients to experts with deep industry knowledge.
This role provides market and competitive research materials, analyses data from a variety of sources and produces thorough reports, addressed to a wide audience.
You will be:
- Acting as research expert, leveraging datasets to find and analyse data.
- Utilising various professional sources to find and extract pertinent information.
- Identifying market trends and patterns.
- Proactively helping to evolve regular reports to ensure they are delivering the most current and relevant industry insights.
- Formulating efficient research processes.
- Organising and maintaining research databases.
- Compiling and organising research findings in graphs, charts, mock-ups, and diagrams.
- Frequently self-audit work and check data for errors and inconsistencies.
What you need to have:
- Being passionate and curious about the automotive field.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, ideally within electronics or automotive. Master’s preferred.
- Extensive and proven experience in the field of research.
- Great communication and presentation skills in English.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills.
- Knowledgeable in various research and testing methodologies.
- Experience with research and intelligence tools and well versed in database management.
- Ability to convey ideas and solutions both verbally and visually.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, Advanced Excel
- Critical thinking.
- Drive to deliver high quality results on a daily basis.
- Initiative and problem solving.
If you’ve read this far, you’re likely a great fit for us!
Are you? Let’s find out! Send us your CV in English and take the chance to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.