Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the centre of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Investment Group specialising in HR services and we are currently looking for a Qualified Electrical/Mechanical Engineer with experience of owning and delivering design packages who will be:
- Preparing electrical/mechanical studies from concept to implementation
- Doing site supervision, on-site management
- Executing all field design and implementation activities
- Coordinating with other disciplines
What you need to have:
- University degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Five to ten years of proven experience in building construction
- Very good knowledge of 2D AutoCAD
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office Suite, especially of Excel worksheets
- The ability to do electrical/mechanical drawings
- Revit (BIM) is a plus
- Dialux is a plus
- The ability to use relevant software programs
- Test & Commissioning Processes skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High critical ability (especially in judging qualitative work)
- Strong management, multitasking & supervision skills
- The ability to communicate in English
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Very good eye for detail, cooperative & team player
- Reliable, who values health & safety rules and protocols
- Planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Keen on researching and studying manuals and technical specifications and experienced in writing technical manuals
- Very good budget and time management skills
- A high level of confidentiality
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us your English CV in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.